Help!! MTS is striking again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
newfound77951 said:
Option 1: do a small cichlid tank, shell dwellers, maybe? That would allow me to keep the current gravel and light, rocks are free. Might be a nice contrast to the planted tank.
Shellies are a ton of fun and that tank would definitely contrast your larger tank!

Well I started with a 5 gal looong time ago. Now I have 3 and a QT tank. I guess my MTS is not as severe as some other AA members.

The arrival of warm, sunny weather is good for treating my MTS. I'm so busy with my MGS (multiple garden sydrome) that I have little time or strength left to worry about one more tank! :D

it started with a 2gal and a betta. I now have the 2gal betta tank, a 5 gal betta tank, 2 10gal, 2 20 gal that will be getting set up this coming weekend, a 55g, a second 55g purchase in the near future, and a 2.5 gallon guppy tank in the bedroom.

newfound77951 said:
They have apartments in Jamestown? lol.

Yeah, there are a few, if you look really, really hard. It's kinda fun to be a poor student and live in the high-rent district!

Jamestown is a great town......when I get bored I drive down and just take in the scenery.

Back to the subject at hand......

How long you had the 55G planted set up?

Less than 2 months. I had the 30 up since shortly after I moved, so almost 2 years. Started thinking about a new tank in January, and watched Ebay until I found one I wanted. Got it in early Feb, got it running in early March.

Hey, how do you get the quote to say "So and so wrote"? Mine just says "Quote"

Yeah I love Jamestown. For someone who lives and breathes sailboats it's heaven on earth.

newfound77951 said:

Less than 2 months. I had the 30 up since shortly after I moved, so almost 2 years. Started thinking about a new tank in January, and watched Ebay until I found one I wanted. Got it in early Feb, got it running in early March.

Hey, how do you get the quote to say "So and so wrote"? Mine just says "Quote"

Yeah I love Jamestown. For someone who lives and breathes sailboats it's heaven on earth.

You can use the reply with quote button in the post u want to quote or you can just make your open quote tag look like this
Code:
[quote="newfound77951"]

I asked about your tank cuz I'm in the process of getting my first planted tank set up........and I think I'll be content with this one for a while.
It seems planted tanks are alot more involved. I was thinkin maybe you should hold off on any new tanks for a while.
That is what I would do........or at least that is what I would try to do :)

I've never been on a sailboat but my father has a 40 foot powerboat......and I love being out on the bay.
Especially when the blues are running. :D

Doh.........either the board or my connection is really slow today......either way sorry bout the double post.

thanks for the quote tip. I think the 30 will go to my parents after all. I would love to set it up but I'm gonna be so busy this summer I won't really have time. I'm still keeping it, so somewhere down the road I'll set it up again.

This was a fun thread, though!

Back
Top Bottom