Help on bio wheel filter emperor 400

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_Nick_

Aquarium Advice Activist
i just bought this filter for my 110 gallon aquarium and I'm having problems whit it pumping water it don't wanna keep water in it and stay running and this is the second one i got i just came back from pet smart and took the other one back for the same problem any body have a solution i look all over youtube and google nothing the filter is a bio wheel emperor 400

Attachments

• image-289064211.jpg
    image-289064211.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 46
I have a 280 that has the same issue. I don't know if they have the same features but on mine I have a little lever that controls the flow. I had it set on the slowest setting for about 10 mins and then I opened it up to full flow and it worked great. Hope this helps

Just looking at the pic on the box, mi e has a hole cutout in the lid to access this lever/switch. I don't see that cutout in yours... Don't know of they're the same. It took me a while to get mine going but I figured it out.. Hope you can get yours going.

The 400 doesn't have a flow control, I just got the 400 a few weeks ago. Does it hold water when it's unplugged and you'er filling it back up? Check to see if the flow manifold cover and the flow maniflow housing is in the filter correctly, they come preinstalled but check it anyway. And make sure the intake tube is all the way down into the housing, you may have to push it a little.

Back
Top Bottom