HELP! OVERWHELMED WITH STOCKING 60 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jtay8780

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Any help/ideas anybody could give me would be SO appreciated. I currently have a fully cycled 60 gallon long tank. 2 Marineland Penguin 350's. Artificial plants.

I currently have 6 male fancy tail guppies and am now ready to start slowly adding more fish.

I've done a ton of research and have narrowed down the following fish as ones I would like to add. Please help with how many of each, and or any recommendations for any other fish or replacements you think would work. I feel like a kid in a candy shop every time I start doing research. I want almost every fish I see! Anyone else have this problem?

Interested in:

Rummy nose tetra
Cory cats
Cardnial tetra
dwarf gourami
pearl gourami
bolivian ram

Any feedback is much appreciated!

I would go with 1 gourami the pearl would be my choice I had 1 and they are beautiful fish. Cory cats would look great as bottom dwellers you would also get a good group in your tank which looks really good. You could probably get more than one good sized shoal in their as well. Cardinal tetra isn't something I've kept so I can't comment on them, but they are pretty fish to look at.

Back
Top Bottom