Help with 100 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bubba rust

Aquarium Advice Regular
Alright guys. I am planning on doing a 100 gallon simi-agressive freshwater tank. So far, i am planning on putting in a pink kissing gourami, a pictus catfish, a red tailed shark, a stripped raphael catfish, an angel fish, an elephantnose fish, and a senegal bichir. What do you guys think? Any recommendation/changes you would make?
:thanks:

Alright guys. I am planning on doing a 100 gallon simi-agressive freshwater tank. So far, i am planning on putting in a pink kissing gourami, a pictus catfish, a red tailed shark, a stripped raphael catfish, an angel fish, an elephantnose fish, and a senegal bichir. What do you guys think? Any recommendation/changes you would make?

Bump the pitcus cats up to 3-4 and drop the Raphael. Also I would add 2 rams and a leopard ctenopoma. Also since ur gonna get a bichir here's mineImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394072389.614144.jpg sorry the pic is blurry

Don't drop the Raphael but do up the number of picture. Raphael's are awesome

Don't drop the Raphael but do up the number of picture. Raphael's are awesome

Well that's his opinion but I feel I'll do more pitcus. Cas there very active, while Raphael's r really just cave dwellers

All good accept the 1 angelfish. In my opinion they get aggressive when on there own. So I would probably get 4 and wait 2 months. The 2 months will allow them to create a group. They tend to exclude a member or 2 then bully the angelfish that have been excluded. I would then take the excluded ones back to where you got them. I did this and for 1 year have had 4 angelfish that have neither picked on another fish or each other. Everything else sounds good though. Hope this helps :)

Nice bichir! And awesome guys! Thanks for all the input I really appreciate it! You're all real helpful!

Sent from my XT907 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom