Help with Active Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vikesfankevin

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so the big move is happening this weekend. I know you guys have given me advice on how to split up my tanks when I get my 55 but I need advice again. I have never liked active fish that chase and fin nip and stuff like that but I think I want to give it a try. I can put pretty much all of my fish in the 55 but I was thinking of putting either the corys and/or the rainbow shark in the 29 which I want to make an active tank.

Ok so its a 29. I will put either my rainbow shark and/or corys in it. I don't really know what fish will go together but these are the fish I have in mind.
Tiger Barbs or other types of barbs
Danios( I did get some of the glolight ones because the wife wanted them but I know a lot of people dont like them because of all the dye and stuff)
Serpre tetras or other types(I'm a big tetra fan)

I'm just kind of looking for ideas because I don't have a clue when it comes to these fish. I know in a 29 I can only have 1 or 2 groups of these fish so if you all could give me some suggestions that would be great. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom