Help with Anubias on DW+identify a plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meese-a-mew

Aquarium Advice Freak
When I be able to take of the straps on the plants? How can I tell when? Also can anyone identify the plant on the right side of the DW?
Also is flourish and flourish excel ok for all my plants?

Attachments

• image-2466651386.jpg
    image-2466651386.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2408922348.jpg
    image-2408922348.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image-4187716204.jpg
    image-4187716204.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 93
You'll be able to see the roots growing on the dw. Once it's all latched in, you can take the zip ties out. As for the plant you want identified, it's kinda hard to tell.. Close up pic perhaps? I'm pretty sure the fert supplements are ok.

A close up of the plant is the only sure way to identify it since many plants look similar especially at a distance. From a distance it could be hornwort or cabomba.

A close up of the plant is the only sure way to identify it since many plants look similar especially at a distance. From a distance it could be hornwort or cabomba.

That is very true! Although I think it's the plant in front of that one is the one that we are trying to identify. I think... if I'm not mistaken

That is very true! Although I think it's the plant in front of that one is the one that we are trying to identify. I think... if I'm not mistaken

He asked about the plant on the right side of the DW which is what I posted about.

My first thought was cabomba but it has some other leaves in it that are throwing me off. Definitely need a close up for identifying it correctly

Whenever it is attatched is when you can remove the zip tie. basically the roots should wrap or attatch to the DW

Looks like two plants to the right - the feathery one is either Cabomba or Linmnophila... the other I can't see properly

What are some decent plants to grow on dw? Relatively short.
Sorry I don't want to start a whole new thread.

Sorry about the bad pic :p here is a close up. There is a fake cambomba I think in the back. The 2nd is of the plant just floating.

Attachments

• image-2754867842.jpg
    image-2754867842.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image-4241753326.jpg
    image-4241753326.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 58
The plant that's floating? It kind of looks like Pennywort from the one leaf I can see but it's hard to tell since there isn't a good picture of what the leaves look like.

The plant that's floating? It kind of looks like Pennywort from the one leaf I can see but it's hard to tell since there isn't a good picture of what the leaves look like.

The plant that's floating is the same plant as the planted one. It was just uprooted.

Yah that why I needed to know because I needed to see if root tabs would work well to help it.

Back
Top Bottom