Help with stocking please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishyperson3010

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi
I have a 180 litre (47 us gallon) tank with
2x Guppy
2x Bolivian Ram
1x Leopardfish
1x Peppered Cory
1x Head & Tail Light Tetra
1x Neon Tetra
3x Harlequin Rasbora
2x Zebra Loach (botia striata)
1x Otocinclus
1x Cherry Barb.

I was thinking of:
2x Guppy
2x Bolivian Ram
1x Leopardfish
4x Peppered Cory
5x Neon Tetra
6x Harlequin Rasbora
4x Zebra Loach (botia striata)
3x Otocinclus
5x Cherry Barb
1x Honey Gourami
Are there any more fish I could add or you would recommend?
Also what plants would you recommend?
I can get CO2 but only have gravel
Thanks

Hi
I have a 180 litre (47 us gallon) tank with
I was thinking of:
2x Guppy
2x Bolivian Ram
1x Leopardfish
4x Peppered Cory
5x Neon Tetra
6x Harlequin Rasbora
4x Zebra Loach (botia striata)
3x Otocinclus
5x Cherry Barb
1x Honey Gourami
Are there any more fish I could add or you would recommend?
Also what plants would you recommend?
I can get CO2 but only have gravel
Thanks
I think you need to rething your single h&t tetra, most tetras dont like to be alone but I could be wrong. I would also rethink your striatas with all the other fish, seems like it would get kind of crowded as they're all mature. Pros - its good you upped your cory and otto count, they like groups.
And what kind of leopard fish? Leopard danio or leopard bush fish?
If I remember right bush fish like slow moving water and I know loaches like faster currents so that may or may not be an issue.

Since you already have two striata I would add one more then rethink your other additions. Hope someone else can help you out more! have you gone to aqadvisor.com yet? its not absolutely completely accurate but its a great place to start and could be of some help.

Zimmanski said:
I think you need to rething your single h&t tetra, most tetras dont like to be alone but I could be wrong. I would also rethink your striatas with all the other fish, seems like it would get kind of crowded as they're all mature. Pros - its good you upped your cory and otto count, they like groups.
And what kind of leopard fish? Leopard danio or leopard bush fish?
If I remember right bush fish like slow moving water and I know loaches like faster currents so that may or may not be an issue.

Since you already have two striata I would add one more then rethink your other additions. Hope someone else can help you out more! have you gone to aqadvisor.com yet? its not absolutely completely accurate but its a great place to start and could be of some help.

Thanks im not sure if the Leopardfish is either as it looks like a small Molly but has never grown and was sold as a Leopardfish

Back
Top Bottom