Help with two rasboras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obsessedfishlover

Aquarium Advice Freak
image-3109234295.jpg

Well my two rasboras have been getting bullied to near death by my red minor tetras which I am taking back to the store.. They both are sitting in the back of the tank with huge eyes and very stressed and scared of the red minors... Some questions I have...

Will my rasboras die before I can take the minors back?
Do my rasboras have popeye?

Thank you in advance for anything you can do btw when my dad fed them they really didn't eat because they were afraid of the red minors.... Ado I noticed the minors nipped at the fish all night and they nipped at my black skirts when they ate....

Yeah they'll survive

Yes if they have been putting up with the red minors for a while they will most likely survive a few more days. About the Popeye we will need an up close picture. Good luck!

Yes if they have been putting up with the red minors for a while they will most likely survive a few more days. About the Popeye we will need an up close picture. Good luck!

Thank you and I've only had my minors for two days going on to three and the first day they were fine overnight they got very territorial and I'm not sure if they will die they were only urging up with the minors for a day or so.... Now they hide... I will pot a pic in a min...

I feel so bad for my rasboras they are hiding and the minors snak up on them and nip again they freak out swim around the tank ad go back to there hiding spots..... ;(

Back
Top Bottom