hey guys im new have a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slocav

Aquarium Advice Newbie
can anyone id this fish for me? my son's granny got him a tank and some fish but we cant recall what these are. im sorry this is the best picture i could get but i need to know what the sliverish colored one with the black on the side near the tail... the reason i ask is i know some of the fish are silver molly's and they have live babies. on our live plant in the tank there are 3 sets of eggs on the plant so we need to see what these fish are. thanks a lot guys and gals..

again sorry for the quality.. hes almost at the bottom right above the gold algae eater. then another one is the very top fish in this picture...

img_1202298_0_b4270e4190576fa9a434a13ffa3bd785.jpg

The eggs may be from snails that hitch-hiked in on the plant. Platys and mollies are live bearers. The females give birth to live baby fish, called fry, rather than lay eggs.

Awesome thank you so much for the answer and the welcome. I looked on Google and sure enough your correct thank you.

Back
Top Bottom