Hey, would you buy this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceButler

Aquarium Advice Freak
I find it's bothersome to go all the way upstairs to the freezer to get my frozen foods. If someone marketed a small freezer, just big enough to hold a few packs of frozen food -- one that you could fit on your stand -- would you buy one?

Just curious.
<_<
>_>

...patent pending....

that depends on how much the upkeep would be vs versitility. i'm not married but i can imagine what my wife would say if she found out i was putting frozen worms in the freezer so i plan on getting a seperate freezer just for the fish in the future :?

If you go to target or wal-mart you can get a little mini fridge for like $100. Isn't that what you are talking about?

I find it's bothersome to go all the way upstairs to the freezer to get my frozen foods. If someone marketed a small freezer, just big enough to hold a few packs of frozen food -- one that you could fit on your stand -- would you buy one?

he meant if someone actually made a freezer that's just for your fish and fits under your stand

The little ones at wal-mart for example would fit under a good sized stand.

Tony Starks said:
The little ones at wal-mart for example would fit under a good sized stand.

Shhhhh!!!
It's an aquarium-specific model!! Like 8" tall... 10" wide or some such.
I'd call it the.......... Fishy Freezer. Eh? EH?!?!

i like buying things so yup. plus my wife doesn't know all the gross things that are fozen in the main freezer just behind the icecubes.

How about fishiefreeze, fishyfreeze.

Not too mention that if it was kept in stand i would never have to leave my room again. (where the tank is)

one last suggestion I just remembered, in the door you could have just enough room for 2-3 cans of beer. It would make doing any maintenance/diy so much more fun...

Funny, how as I made my third trip upstairs for the food today I was thinking the same thing!

My husband would be very happy if I had a dedicated fridge/freezer for my fish stuff. He really, really (really) hates anything fish related in our regular fridge, even the bottle of Flourish plant food in the door. Don't want to talk about when I keep live worms in the fridge. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom