hide and go Seek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flip0204

Aquarium Advice Regular
this is question more of a story that i thought id share. I keep hearing roacks being moved in my tank. Well I looked aover and saw a yo yo loach digging under the rock bed real deep and then laying there until another yo yo comes along and jumping out as if they were playing hide and go seek. the best part of this is its not just one yo yo hiding ive seen three different ones laying in the rocks. Well just a fun story thought i would share

LOL..... I'm not surprised! Yo yo's are fantastic diggers and even more adept at hiding!

You should have seen hubby and myself trying to catch our new botia modesta out of our QT tank... lemme tell you, it is the LAST time we ever use hollow ornaments in ANY of our tanks! We QT'ed for about 3 weeks and never once saw the fish until we decided to try and get them out... an hour later we finally coaxed them out of the hollow ornament. Loaches = hide and go seek WIN! LOL

lol yea defintly they are fun creatures Im glad I got them. Started with two decided they needed a friend and then went to pick up some food and bought another one hahaha

Back
Top Bottom