hmm puffers maybe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
i was thinking about getting n. brevis for my empty 10 gallon. (sunspot) but its pretty hard to get around here.

so what are some puffers that can fit into a ten gallon? i know theres dwarf puffers. but thats all i know. i think i might be able to go brackish, but i think the salt fluxuations will be too much because its a smaller tank

I believe there are some puffers that will do fine in a 10 gal tank. I just searched liveaquaria.com but none say 10 gal. But they tend to be conservative on the suggested tank size. I'd be interested to know which ones would be good in a 10 gal because I thought of converting mine to puffers.

i think gsps are.. maybe figure 8's?

also im wondering if i can keep some bumblebee gobies with them. ive always wanted them but never had a brackish tank

Dwarf puffers could easily fit in a 10g. Should be able to fit 3-4 in there, especially if you can get only one male. Check out dwarfpuffers.com for a lot of info. And they are true freshwater, not brackish. Petsmart carries them too (at least many of their stores do), so they shouldn't be to hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom