Holding up my promise . . . moon light pics with the new cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donttaptheglass

Aquarium Advice Freak
Haven't been around in a while, but was starting to lose some faith . . . .after the loss of a couple of angels, a kuhli loach and 3 plecos (I followed the advice on the Ich meds for scaleless fish, I swear I did!) I was getting a little bummed out . . . .but having nursed the rest through the ordeal and everyone seems to have come out none the worse for wear . . . .even had an Angel survive it all (and I understand that is no easy undertaking).

Finally got the new digital camera, the XP2 filter, the new laptop, the moon lights, and a new website up and running . . . .I'm exhausted and the credit card has had it . . . so here's the moon light pics I promised a couple weeks ago.

These are the raw images and have undergone no adjustment in Photoshop (as of yet). They are all a bit different as I am still getting a feel for the new camera, and was playing with f-stops, shutter speed and ISO . . . let me know which ones you think came out the best and that will give me some indication as to what to use in the future.

The full 2856x2152 images right off of the camera were pretty impressive, but photolocker wouldn't let me do that . . .lol

OH!! and you might notice that the UGF is finally GONE GONE GONE!!

Back
Top Bottom