HOLY CARP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was done for the day but I had to share...
just now I was leaning over the 40 gallon to talk to SHerbert, I was eating a scrambled egg and cheese burrito.
A sizeable piece dropped into the tank, before the thought "aww ! I gotta clean that up" was finished..I had a movie pirahna tank! 8O

i mean they were even boiling at the surface for the mini pieces that didn't sink! My big clown came out as well as the BKG.

Go figger!
I hope they don't get indigestion, I do salt my food heavily adn it had a pinch of garlic and pepper :oops:
Herbert looks like he will pop. he took a mondo chunk away..he even went to rest on his couch now(his eyes are as bright as ever though

Judging by the way my bettas go crazy over peas, I can only imagine the way your fish reacted to egg and cheese! :D That's great! I wouldn't make it their staple diet, but I guess a little wouldn't hurt them. You have some content, lucky fish today! :D

Has anyone ever seen the B movies about piranahs that were crossbred with flying fish? 8O
Suddenly did an 80's movie flash back.

Back
Top Bottom