Horror story!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaPony87

Aquarium Advice Activist
This past week while at work I was taking out the trash. No big whoop. I brought the giant trash can from in front of the stor to round back to the dumpsters. The trash was really heavy and I was tired so I took some of the bags of trash out to make it lighter to flip up and into the dumpster. When I did this I noticed something move in the trash. Upon closer inspection I found that it was a betta! It was in one of the characterisitcally small containers with no water in it except for a small ring cuz the container was convex! Here this fish was sitting in the trash with no water, thrown away when their was nothing wrong with him! I brought him inside and did all I could to save him. I filled a new container with round room temp water. He didnt survive the night at my home sadly. It annoys me so much that someone would just throw away a fish that was beautiful and nothing wrong with it. Not like betta's are difficult to care for :x

Thats terrible! I would definately post a complaint on the company's bulliton board.

Back
Top Bottom