Hot glue?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nikkid1987

Aquarium Advice Activist
I need to fix my bubbler and was wondering if using a hot glue gun would be bad to use to glue the piece back on with?? Feel stupid asking but I just wanted to make sure I didn't screw up my water. I'm starting a new tank just in case I decide to get new fish :) thanks in advance

I need to fix my bubbler and was wondering if using a hot glue gun would be bad to use to glue the piece back on with?? Feel stupid asking but I just wanted to make sure I didn't screw up my water. I'm starting a new tank just in case I decide to get new fish :) thanks in advance
Most of them are non toxic for humans but it might be different for fish. To not carry the risk, I would refrain from using it to prevent useless risks. An airstone can cost at most 5 dollars here. Usually 2 dollars. It would be sad to lose fish for such a small amount of money.

Most of them are non toxic for humans but it might be different for fish. To not carry the risk, I would refrain from using it to prevent useless risks. An airstone can cost at most 5 dollars here. Usually 2 dollars. It would be sad to lose fish for such a small amount of money.

Thank ya! Yea they are cheap here too I just was going to try and fix this one because its not actually a bubble stone ( I should have been more clear) I'm sorry dude ! It's a skeleton that makes bubbles and I was going to fix it only because I can't find another lol I'm just picky and try to fix things I don't want to get rid of ( my fiancé doesn't like the skeleton so he's wanting to toss it) lol anyway yea! Oh and as of this moment there are no fish in that tank. I just set it up so if we get new fish it will be ready. Also bc I am tired of seeing an empty tank on the dresser

Back
Top Bottom