how big does a silver gourami get??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nvm prolly outta my leage like 6 inchesany1 got suggestions for wut dwarf gourami i should get?? i got a silverish 1 with a lil pink on the top right now and a pleco

if i ever get a bigger tank then my 10 right now im gonna put sum moon light gouramis in it:) they look soo cool :B-fly:

Max size: 15 cm

Please watch how much you post...geeze this all could have been answered in 1 topic.

If you're referring to that photo someone mistakenly told you was a "Silver" gourami, don't worry. You have a dwarf which will hit 5-6sm max and will do fine in a ten gallon. A "silver" gourami, more often referred to as a "Moonlight" gourami can grow beyond 15cm even.

He opened this thread first. I researched the matter somewhat out of curiousity, as I love gouramis and hadn't heard of this variety. He then opened the second thread with pictures, which matches the physical descriptions of the fish that I read, but not other photos I could find.

Back
Top Bottom