How do i dechlorinate water without using dechlorinater?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In that case I'd try to find a brand which is actual spring water and try to avoid the RO purified water (like Dasani and Aquafina that I mentioned). They should have more dissolved solids and hopefully a higher pH. I know Deer Park and Evian are true spring water, I'm sure there's a ton of others...just try to find the source listed on the bottle. :)

eco23 said:
In that case I'd try to find a brand which is actual spring water and try to avoid the RO purified water (like Dasani and Aquafina that I mentioned). They should have more dissolved solids and hopefully a higher pH. I know Deer Park and Evian are true spring water, I'm sure there's a ton of others...just try to find the source listed on the bottle. :)

O Ermm I'm not the op!! Hahaha sorry if I confused u! >.< didn't mean to hijack the thread. :( but thanks with all the help

It's all helpful thanks :) I don't have ammonia in my tap water so I'm guessing I don't have chloramines. I'll get some bottled water I think. I don't know why that didn't occur to me! Duh! Spose it's always tasted slightly metallic to me so I never thought of it as safe for fishes, but I've read lots of people using bottled water. Yep. I'll do that :) cheers guys!

Back
Top Bottom