how do you clear up cloudy water?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi....

jrp1588 said:
yeah...I got my sand all how I liked it...the cichlids totally ruined it and made it the way they wanted. lol

Main rule in cichlid aquariums:
It's not what you want, it's what THEY want. :drinking:

my cichlid completly hollowed out under the lava rock that i have set up. he went right down to the glass and he piled all the sand up at the entrance so it is really hard to see him. he is a crafty little bugger

At first I thought engineers were good, til I saw what some of the cichlids can do. :)

A friend has an oscar. He put in an ornament, and when he get's home, it's on the floor, lol. Now he put a rock in there, and the oscar is still trying to remove it. :)

lol my friend had 2 of the dumbest oscars ever. whenever he went to feed them they would try to jump out of the tank and then smoke there heads onthe hood lol. they broke 2 lights by doing it. he had a clay pot in the tank and no matter where he put it when he got home it was in the same spot that he moved it from. the oscars liked it in the far right corner of the tank and they were adament on keeping it there lol

i dont think u could put an oscar in with the cichlids u have in their. i am pretty sure he will quicky out grow his tank mated and end up killing them. i have always liked tigar oscars though.

lol i was pretty confident that u knew what u were doing i just thought i would give my 2 cents. i have faith in you jrp1588 and i give u lots of credit lol.

Back
Top Bottom