How do you get through to really stubborn people???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, I just remembered my mother in law changes her water "whenever" and uses straight tap water that has been sitting in used milk jugs for who knows. I gave my neice a betta and the first water change it died. :roll:

another suggestion is get a friend who your dad doesnt know and "sell" his fish tank to your friend (whom he doesnt know) he will ask him where his fish tank went and you can tell him you sold it... give him the money and some kind omf receit... then if he really cares for his fish then he will go get it (but he doesnt know where that friend lives) so then hell prolly go into a rage or sumtin but then settle down... and make him promise that hell change his ways or hell never see his fishies ever again (kinda like blackmail in the family) only problem is getting it out of the house without any1 noticing or his wife ur mom ask her to ask him to change wives are good at that (moms) thats another idea :) gl and hf

justmy2cents said:
I think you need to get your test lit and show him what's killing the fish. That is so sad to watch fish just be poisoned to death due to someone that thinks he is an expert :roll: .

I agree!!

Back
Top Bottom