How do you know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the thread needs to be closed, turned into just random nonsense being thrown around that has no relevance to what was originally the issue at hand. Sick of getting updates about a meaningless argument about filtering a 10 gallon. Unsubscribing as well!

I think this is a great community.

It may be something about the hobby itself that attracts people with a certain personality but its great how we all want to know more and if opinions differ we can agree to disagree.
Just awesome.
It's something so scientific but with so many variables that opinions hold a lot if weight still.

I don't think this thread should be closed though.
It's a good read. Thanks for your input everyone.

I think this is a great community.

It may be something about the hobby itself that attracts people with a certain personality but its great how we all want to know more and if opinions differ we can agree to disagree.
Just awesome.
It's something so scientific but with so many variables that opinions hold a lot if weight still.

I don't think this thread should be closed though.
It's a good read. Thanks for your input everyone.

You're right and the big thing about fish is that it isn't an exact science in my experience. The best thing we can do as hobbyists is learn from others past experiences and use those to shape our own before telling others of our successes and failures.

I personally think it's the failures we don't hear enough of though, it's easy to brag to someone you kept two bettas in a 20G tank and they didn't kill each other but is just as important to put your hand up for other people and their fish when you do it and it goes poorly.

Back
Top Bottom