How do you post pictures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

schpanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was trying to post pic from I-Phone, by copy and paste. Then I tried by putting photo on photo bucket, but it only gave a link, not a pic. How do you post your pics in a thread? Thanks:brows:

There should be a + sign next to where you type and it'll say attach pic...

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm trying now...nope. There's no + any other ideas?

You have a couple of options.
To post pictures directly from the mobile device's photo album or camera, click on the icons indicated by the blue or red arrows (in the screen where you would type your responses) as seen below:
Mevl8g9.png
Follow the prompts for selecting an image or taking a picture.
If you have a URL/link to an image from a third party image hosting site such as PhotoBucket, then click on ellipsis (the three dots) in the lower right of the screen and select BBCode from the menu that appears. Next, select [ IMG ]. This will place two image tags on your screen. They will look like the following.
[ IMG ] [ /IMG ]
I left in space characters around the brackets so that they would be visible on the screen. Now (the tricky part) PASTE the image's link between the two image tags. It should look like this:
[ IMG ] your link here [ /IMG ]
I prefer to type out the image tags because it is easier for me rather than pasting the link between the tags. That's like destroying the Death Star with your eyes closed.
Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom