How feed my fish equally?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Random Fishy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi I have a 23 gallon fish tank and I was wondering how can I feed all my fish equally without one of them starving? If it helps I have: a spotted pictus catfish (it's as quick as lighting at feeding time), an oranda goldfish who's extremely selfish and rude to other fish (he will just butt in and steal my poor pleco's algae wafer)and will eat anything and everything :nono: , a mystery snail he, like all snails is extremely slow and I just got him ( any info on care about him will be helpful!), a Molly who follows my goldfish everywhere, (By the way is this normal Molly behavior?) and finally a common Pleco gets along with the others really well accept the goldfish during feeding time. Any help will be much appreciated!!!! Sorry for making this so long and so many questions.

You've got alot of bottom feeders except the molly. Try putting out veggie pellets in several places at once, then a couple of shrimp pellets for the catfish and some flakes for the molly and goldfish. Not many people keep goldfish with tropicals so you have a unique problem. Good luck OS.

Thing is is all I have for now is flakes and sinking algae wafers... What do I do?

Just feed as best ou can until you can buy some bottom feeder shrimp sinking pellets. API makes them and Petco & petsmart have them. They're around $4. OS.

Back
Top Bottom