How long can my fish with out food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreamingdragon

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi every on. I was wondering how long my fish can go with out food I left on wednesday afternoon. Is it oke after 2 and a half day with out food. I reteurn on saterday morgning. They or wel fed. But still I, m worry my self they or chichilds. Sorry if I ask on the rong wall

Yes you did post on the wrong wall. Can a mod move it please?

Yeah your fish will be fine. They can go quite a while without food. If you have fish that may eat plants you may come back to see some nibbled plants. My mystery snails do that.

But I've gone on a trip and left all of my tanks foodless for a week. I came back and everyone was fine. They are quite resilient, especially when it comes to food.

If you're really worried, you can have a friend come in and give the fish food. Just leave a portion of food out so that your friend does not have to decide how much to feed themselves.

Thanks, than they will do good, they are fat fish. I fed them a littel extra. I have no plant only fake plants.

Back
Top Bottom