how long do Apple and Mystery snails Live ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are spinich leaves. I never tried to feed lettuce. Try yellow squash. Mine loved that. The squash and canalope seemed to always be a favorite.

awesome, thanks, i just put a romain leaf in there, but i don't have any spinache, i will try that, and i will try carrots later as well.

AshleyNicole said:
Fluff.. what kind of leaves do you use for the snais? IS it just romain lettuce? Mine didn't touch the zucchini that i put in there, my pleco did.. lol.

Mine loved the first zucchini I put in there (it was a gold apple/mystery/whatever snail just like yours as far as I can tell), but then the loaches discovered they like zucchini and now the snail doesn't have a chance.

Something strange is happening here. I put a couple leafs of spinach in my tank with a weight pikes through them, and my fire eels came out, sniffing it, and looks to be nibbling at it. They're not biting pieces off I don't think, just have a big interest in what it is. Maybe it smells good to them....

Back
Top Bottom