How many fish can I add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the information everyone. I ended up getting some Spotted Cory Catfish because that's what my local store had. They are very active and eat all day long. I'm enjoying them. A great local store I found also had some great Rummynose Tetras that I added as my first school. I plan to add more at the end of this week since my tank is keeping up just fine with the cycling.

I still am on the fence about adding some Cichlids. At the local stores I get all sorts of different opinions when I ask about some of the species that everyone has referred me too. Also, some of the more peaceful species that have been listed here are hard to find locally. Most stores around here carry African Cichlids so it might be something I end up having to order.

I'm always open to seeing pictures of people with Cichlids in a community tank if anyone has any. :)

Thanks,

James

Oh WOW ! First read your post and thought you were gonna add Africans LOL.

Peaceful dwarf Cichlids 1 or 2 ( a true pair) would be ok. Just one kind.

Peppered Cories are fun and hardy. They can get pretty beefy as they age, but I think you'll have room.

Did you get C paleatus ?
Or C trilineatus ?

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually not 100% sure which I got but I believe it was the C paleatus. They've been doing a great job so far.

Back
Top Bottom