How many gallons.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so I have a tank that I think is a 25 gal I have had a few people come over and tell me that is a 20 or a 30 gal so I was wondering if you guys could help me out. It's 2 feet long by a foot long. So 24 inches long and 12 inches wide.

None of these have my exact measurements which is a little of 24 inches long 12 1/4 inches wide and 22 3/4 inches tall. The closed to it is a 30 do you think that's what it is

Ok so I have a tank that I think is a 25 gal I have had a few people come over and tell me that is a 20 or a 30 gal so I was wondering if you guys could help me out. It's 2 feet long by a foot long. So 24 inches long and 12 inches wide.

29 gallons

The exact measurements are 12 inches long by 12 1/4 inches wide and 22 1/4 inches tall. And the closest thing on that list is a 30 gallon. Do you think that's what my tank is.

i think it is a 25 gallon. different brand tanks have different amounts of trim on them, that alter the actual dimensions of the tank.

With the dimensions you gave, 'goldfish loach boy' is correct at 14.2g
If you wanted to add the glass thickness of 0.4mm (0.157inch), which is the average glass thickness for that size tank, it will equal 13.4g.

With the dimensions you gave, 'goldfish loach boy' is correct at 14.2g
If you wanted to add the glass thickness of 0.4mm (0.157inch), which is the average glass thickness for that size tank, it will equal 13.4g.

they gave two completely different dimensions the first time they said 24x12 1/2x20 3/4 then the second time they said 20 1/2x12 1/4x12

The first one I gave was not completely exact the second one is.

Back
Top Bottom