How many have mts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8O And I thought I was bad Toirtis 8O

I have. 125 gallon high light planted community tank with discus
125 gallon discus only
75 gallon discus only
55 gallon discus only
50 gallon discus only
55 gallon low light planted community tank with angelfish
(4) 29 gallons with a breeding pair of discus each
(2) 20 gallon breeding pleco tanks
8 - unused 29 and 20 gallon tanks.

1 55 gallon SW
1 20 gallon FW
1 10 gallon FW turtle tank
1 10 gallon bearded dragon tank
1 waiting to be filled 40 gal
1 " " " " 20 gal
1 " " " " 10 gal
1 " " " " 2.5 gal

I have only 5 set up right now, but have several in storage since we moved this summer and I have not made up my mind. After reading through this thread I feel rather smug that I have only 5 - I'm not addicted! No, really, I'm not! See, Honey, these folks have WAY more tanks than I do! Vindicated..... Maybe I'm actually not "Tank Girl" after all 8O

4 tanks right now, but only because of limited space :twisted:
I'd have like 12 right now if it were my choice. I used to have 5 but due to the sunfish in the tank being too big for it's tank it was released into my girlfriends moms pond with the rest of the sunfish we captured.

Started about 6 weeks ago with a 30 gallon that was a gift. I got turned onto Badis after buying two. Went to my LFS this Saturday and found they had 4 and I got them all. Bought the 5 gallon for them, set it up and yesterday two of them were doing the mating dance! This morning they were under a hollow log twirling around. I came home for lunch and the male was gaurding the spot and chasing everyone away. I investegated and there are eggs! Now I have to go out and buy another tank right? Any ideas?

Right nowI have these tanks
29 gallon community
10 gallon guppy
5 gallon betta
55 gallon african cichlid

I also have 2 unused tanks currently
The only reason I've limited myself to only these 4 tanks is because I have to move in about 6 months
In the near future I plan on a 150-175 gallon african cichlid tank
and a 75-100 gallon SA cichlid tank
then I can move my community tank into the 55 gallon and use the 29 gallon as a cichlid growing tank
Man, I've got MTS bad, maybe not on the level of Toirtis, but bad nonetheless

I've got a light MTS-syndrome. That was after my doctor prescribed me some tranquilizers. Otherwise i would've quit school, go work, and spend all my money on new tanks!

Right, so i have a 20 gal, and buying a 25 gal in a week or so. The 25 gal is going to house my pair of keyholes (i'm getting a new tank finally, my keyholes are really out of space and a bit stressed at the moment, but it's only 3-4 more weeks.) and a small school of chinese danios (7). The 20 gal is going to house 2-3 albino plecos, whom i would like to breed (no ideas were stolen from any Brian's in any NY's).

2 tanks!!! Will get more once i'm on my own 8)

Believe me Billsgate, breeding dwarf albino plecos was not an original idea of mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been at this for 7 months and have 2 tanks, a 38 gallon and a 10 gallon QT...but believe me, I am just DYING to get another one. I want to set up a mininum of a 29 gallon for cichlids...

There's a 55 gallon setup (tank, stand, hood) brand new here for $198...I just wish I could make myself believe I have room for it! (Salivating...)

Paul

I only have 4 right now, but waiting for my 125 gallon for my birthday next April. Who need's a dinning room table. That's what dinner trays are for, right? 8O Right???

I can't wait!! :lol:

I have the worst case of MTS in the world, if my budget would allow i would sell all my furiture and fil up the house with tanks! My budget will only allow me to have a few at this time:

10gal
1gal
1gal
will get a 29 this christmas.

Dan :)

Back
Top Bottom