How many of Each?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By adding food the tank is going to cloud and smell. It can be done, but is messier than pure ammonia. Plus, it is easier to control the ammonia level when using pure ammonia instead of fish food.

oh, btw even with the pure ammonia your tank is going to get a whitish cloudy color, because of the bacterial bloom... so don't be surprized when that happens, sometimes this can last 2 days, sometimes 2 weeks.

hahaha, it's ok. It happens all the time. Not sure on the spanish (?) though. I never took the class.

Senorita - unmarried, or young woman
Senora- Married or older woman

I am a senora even though im young,but im married.

Botia4Life said:
HA, it was a fun fact kinda thing. Interesting thing that MySpace thing is BTW. Awkward silence!!! :roll: :wink:

Thanks ... LOL, something to do when i get bored i guess... :roll: but i also use it to keep in touch with all my friends from high school, some of my couzins and stuff.. i love myspace.. LOL.

My local newspaper had a little thing on it, becuase a lot of high schoolers are using it as a pride point and putting pics of drinking and other activities on there. Many are being suspeneded by the schools for it. LOL

also a problem with underage people using the site :? but of course with any site like that you are going to encouter problems... for those of us who use it for what its supposed to be used for, its not a problem... as i said, i use it to express myself and for communication with old and new friends 8)

Back
Top Bottom