How many tanks do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have only watched one episode as I don't get animal planet. Do they do freshwater tanks ever? The only ones they did on the episode I watched were saltwater. And they hardly ever talked about the fish, just the construction of the tank. But I still thought that is was pretty good.

bud29 said:
I have only watched one episode as I don't get animal planet. Do they do freshwater tanks ever? The only ones they did on the episode I watched were saltwater. And they hardly ever talked about the fish, just the construction of the tank. But I still thought that is was pretty good.

Sometimes

bud29 said:

Yes a few but they major in saltwater. Around the end of every episode when they stock their tanks, they go to a massive warehouse that supplies them with fish. Majority are saltwater (tangs, blacktip sharks, clowns, damsels, eels)

BUT I saw an episode where a guy wanted a beer-keg shaped cichlid tank. I have to say that was my favorite one so far

bud29 said:

Well, I mean they teach you about adding bacteria at least, so followers of the show won't be left with New Tank Syndrome lol

bud29 said:

They did a freshwater beer one

I have:
A 30 gallon saltwater tank (fish only, hopefully will be FOWLR soon)
A 5 gallon invert tank
A 56 gallon freshwater community tank

And an empty 20 gallon sitting in my spare room, but I doubt I'll be putting that one back up anytime soon.

I dont have any tanks as of right now but ill soon be getting a 20 long and two 10 gallons. all will be fw

Yes a few but they major in saltwater. Around the end of every episode when they stock their tanks, they go to a massive warehouse that supplies them with fish. Majority are saltwater (tangs, blacktip sharks, clowns, damsels, eels)

BUT I saw an episode where a guy wanted a beer-keg shaped cichlid tank. I have to say that was my favorite one so far

I guess I will have to watch more:D

240 litre - SA community planted
100 litre - Cold water weather loach
70 litre - Aquascaped
60 litre - Apistogramma
35 litre - Planted nano

I have a 220 gallon heavily planted community tank
55 gallon GF tank
20 gallon QT tank
2000+ gallon koi pond
400 gallon pond with hybrid long fin comet/orando
Finally got rid of most all small tanks and just went with the 200

I have:
2-10 gallons (one shrimp tank one dwarf puffer)
1-20 gallon (community)
1-29 gallon (gbr and micro fish)
1-55 gallon (African cichlids)
1-2.5 gallon (Betta)

1 90 gal planted, 2 55 gal black moscows, 1 40 breeder reef, 1 30 gallon planted, 13 10 gal for breeding black moscows, 1 5 gal, 1 2.5 gal. So 20 total. :)

2 75 gallon. One is a Molly Tank, the other is working towards a Angelfish Tanks
2 10 gallons and a 20. a 10 and 20 are not set up yet and the other 10 is planted with a oto and ghost shrimp. the 20 will be a fry tank when I start breeding mollys.

5 gallon quarantine
6 gallon Fluval Edge
8 gallon Evolve
10 gallon fry tank for Guppies
37 gallon community
70 gallon Eheim bow front
All tanks are at least moderately planted.
And two tanks that are not set up.

1 gallon
1 gallon
3 gallon
10 gallon
20 gallon
29 gallon
And a 55 gallon!

55gallon Malawi tank
55G with jack and convict
30G community tank
5G plants