How Many Tanks Do You Have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the moment there are 6 in the house. 2 of those are mine.

At my peak there were more than 30 tanks in the house and nearly all of them were mine.

I only have 3 but their all in my room so there's not a lot of space. I would live to get a saltwater, even if it's just a small one.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How Many Tanks?

I'm just wondering how many tanks people have set up, either fresh or salt water.

Hello kat...

6 freshwater going at present. Smallest is 20 gallons and the largest is 60 gallons.

B

I only got two. I got a planted fluval edge with shrimp, and a 40 gallon tall. That one is a work in progress atm.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I have six. 180gal, 30gal, 20gal long, 17g rimless, 10gal betta, and 10gal fry tank, 5g bucket with heater and filter for fry. All fresh water all planted except the bucket and the only low tech is the 20 long and the 10g fry. The boyfriend wants to buy our cat a 100gal for his room but the 180 is giving us too much trouble at the moment and we have a brand new 55gal in the garage and two extra brand new tens. Our hands are too full, just now. To get the CAT a "tv" for his room.

Sent from my iPhone

The boyfriend wants to buy our cat a 100gal for his room
The concerning part of this story is not the part about getting the cat an aquarium........it is the fact that he has his own room to begin with. :)

I have 12 in the house of various sizes from 55 to 1 gal betta tanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The concerning part of this story is not the part about getting the cat an aquarium........it is the fact that he has his own room to begin with. :)
My cats have their own room as well.
;)

My cats have their own room as well.
;)

The room was only supposed to be temporary, but he is a 12 month old terror (savannah breed cat) and some times needs to be locked up because he attacks the two shepherds. I'm hoping once he isn't a kitten any more his "cat room" can become a sewing room with a 100g tank for me to watch while I work.

Sent from my iPhone

I have 5 65 gal 29 gal 10 gal 5.5 gal and a 2.5 gal I'm most proud of my 29 gal planted at the moment

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Well it depends on how you look at it:
In my apartment: I have a 48g blackwater and a 20g fresh
I also perform maintenance on a 36g fresh at my mom's house and a 10g fresh at my brother's apartment
I used to have a 15g salt but I upgraded to 36g fresh at my mom's house.

29 Gallon Community
33 Gallon Long maronii, pulcher, passionis
55 Gallon Herichthys carpinte
75 Gallon Heros efaciatus
And several empty tanks

I have over 20! And still adding. However I breed, sell, and run an aquarium company.

5 total

55, 20 long, 29 tall, 10 and 5

About to start a nano scape in my 4 gallon

Back
Top Bottom