How many tanks do you have???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How Many Tanks Do You Have???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Between 10 & 15

• Between 15 & 20

• More than 20???

• Total voters
8O 8O That's a lot of tanks Toirtis. Do you have a 'fish room'?

I should amend my post...I have 8 tanks ATM, but I'm fixin' to set up a 30 gal. shellie tank, so that will bring my official count to 9......Calling Dr. Phishtanke! :lol:

Wow, You must have a monster house....LOL I could see myself building up that many tanks over the next several years. Especially if I get my butt in gear and manage to clean my spare bedroom/computer room. :D

Ok - I feel MUCH better now with my 6 going to 8. When my husband says "too many tanks" I'm going to pull up this post to show him it could be MUCH worse LOL

Holy CRAP.

How do you guys find the time to maintain all of the tanks? I mean, I read about how Tortis had betwen 54-63 tanks? ARE YOU SERIOUS??

How big is your house?

Take a picture of the room where most of the tanks are concentrated!

I've got to see this.

My 5 tanks are easy to maintain with my Python. I only spend about 90 minutes a week cleaning tanks. I'll have a lot more maintenance to do when I set up tank #6 as SW.

As of now:
10 gallon betta community
20 gallon apisto steindachneri community
29 gallon angelfish community
45 gallon cichlid
55 gallon cichlid

When I reseal the 55 in my garage I will tear down the 20 and move them into the 55, along with some discus I have my eye on.

Well, here's mine. Now, this isn't all the tanks. The 4 10G tanks are on 2 dual stands, one to the right of the 29G where the cat tree is in the pics and 2 to the right of the 75G. These are older pics, so they don't have the 10G tanks.

75g320.jpg

75g321.jpg

75g322.jpg

75g323.jpg

75g324.jpg

75g325.jpg

Back
Top Bottom