how much would you expect to pay for an orange lazer cory?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taldeara

Aquarium Advice Newbie
just want to kno what sounds like a reasonable price to other ppl im not finding much to compare to online

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

After seeing someone post a pic, I'm looking for these, too. Where's a good website to buy fish?

Here's what is available on aquabid now;
AquaBid.com - Item # fwcatfishc1435282130 - 3 orange laser cory CW010 - Ends: Thu Jun 25 2015 - 08:28:50 PM CDT
Pretty sure you have to add shipping to price.
I got mine from LFS for the highest price!
Looks like it all averages out?

He was a knowledgeable member here for many years but like so many valuable members the politics were far to much.

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - View Profile: mgamer20o0

Tropical fish clubs

I don't know what area u live in but I would look for local fish club auctions. I travel up to three hrs to go to them but I enjoy meeting and talking to the different people who breed and sell tropical fish I bought 5 orange lasers for $ 20 unless they are really rare the price usually is quite reasonable unless several people want the same fish even so there were 5 bags of Orange cories. If u live in the northeast I could give u the name of several clubs.
Steve

Nice Steve!
I would dig a list of NE groups you have visited.
I found one in MA near me and everything else is marine.
No one else so far on this thread is in NE but shout it out or send me a PM(figured sharing is caring?)
I really want to pull my 6 out of my 180 and try to breed.....
But new ones would be even better!

Clubs

Go to aquaworldaquarium.com / local fish clubs
They have just about all the clubs that I know of and some I don't
U can go to the clubs website and they will usually list their meetings times guests they will be having and auction dates and times
Steve

Cories

If ur trying to breed cories a little trick I do is to add a heater to a tank of about 6 or7 cories 2 females and 4 or more males a little sand on the bottom
I set the heater to about 79 and feed them red worms daphnia and brine shrimp for about 3-4 days
Then I turn the heater off and change a 1/3 of the water with 73-74 degree water leave them cool for about a day then slowly increase the temp back to79 keep feeding heavy
Repeat this 2 or 3 times and u can fool the cories into thinking its spring and time to spawn
Steve

Back
Top Bottom