How much would you pay for this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update guy put it off till tomorrow or today however you want to say that! Also there isn't a chance that its a reptile tank is there ? I've never seen a bow front reptile tank?

Ya I even binged bow front reptile hardly had any results . Should be good ill fill it up in the basement of my apt so it it busts the water goes down the drains in the floor just incase

Haha..good call. Always good to check for leaks too before you add fish or anything too. :p

Just got it home its filthy ! Not sure if its even a fish tank black trim around it ? Guy buys storage lockers and found this he also has a 55 says holds water with stand he'd sell for 25!?

image-2311525727.jpg

Broken glass and dirt

image-2653331243.jpg

image-4241546369.jpg

image-260350632.jpg

image-3083058692.jpg

Black trim inside ?

image-1236778301.jpg

Attachments

• image-1564975884.jpg
    image-1564975884.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 50
Any ideas on how to get the thick film out?

image-2486507230.jpg

This is working but it costs like 6 bucks need cheaper alt!

image-2631356103.jpg

Also this brown coloring ? And more broken glass but from where ?

image-3335144492.jpg

image-1830727585.jpg

image-2794737086.jpg

Judging by the black trim all around, I believe it is an Aqueon 26g bow front. Petsmart sells them. You could cruise one and see if they look the same. OS.

Here is more on the chip in the glass !

I have a used tank as well, and it too has chip in glass! I did 24 hr leak test and it passed. I check it daily lol cause I'm so paranoid. Here are pics, and so far so good! Some guy had a huge crack in his and posted his pic on one of y threads (the one about upgrading) and wow. If that thing can handle it my lil crack could lol.

Also your tank definitely looks like a fish tank to me! And anything under 20 for a now front is cheap to me! I hope you snagged it for 10! It would almost be a robbery. Look at the now front kits, after a lid, lights, heater and filter- you will come out cheaper but with better quality things! And customized. Well cheaper depends lol but you get what I mean! Bigger filter and better lights than a kit.

image-3170914540.jpg

image-4141675623.jpg

Also that cleaning stuff seems amazing! I wish I knew about that. I just used hot water and a knife (too paranoid for vinegar or bleach!).

Also that cleaning stuff seems amazing! I wish I knew about that. I just used hot water and a knife (too paranoid for vinegar or bleach!).

Most of those sprays are actually vinegar...smell it and you can tell

What I did was dampen the inside if the tank sprinkled baking soda all over the inside and then poured viniger in . Soaked cleaning tshirt scraps in viniger and scrubbed away! Seems to be working alright so far ! Have the tank in my shower filling up and over flowing hopefully it doesn't just burst out the bottom because its not in there 100% flat .

Be very careful using hot water to clean a tank. Any minor cracks or chip can become very major. Trust me, I learned first hand. I would be way more paranoid about hot water than bleach or vinegar!!!

Back
Top Bottom