How stupid am i???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maestromad

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had to share this with you all as I know you will relate.
I just came home from work, it's 4am here. I put the living room light on to feed my cats and give the tanks a quick once over.
I look at mr grumpy the bettas tank and my heart sinks :(
My betta and all my chili rasboras are dead on the sand bed!!
Then upon closer inspection they are all sleeping!! WHAT A FOOL!!
Mr grumpy is not happy with the light so moves into a plant pot lol and I notice the rasboras have dug little troughs in the sand for them to sleep how cute - but they did look like they were all dead - honest
Phew panic over

I do that all the time! I just did it 10 mins ago...with my platys. Your not the only one!

I was gutted! I thought 'what have I done now!' then had a good chuckle especially when the grumpster began waving his tail at me in annoyance!

Haha, yes I've done this many times! One time it was for a fish that I didn't like, and so I was all excited thinking that my bully fish had died! and then he woke up........ What happened then, I can't quite remember ......:whistle: jkjkjkjk!

My platy's are constantly snoozing on the tank bottom. As soon as I toss some food in to them its a feeding frenzy.

At least they were still alive. :) Last time I saw what I thought was a dead fish he was actually dead! :(

Thanks everyone, all are alive and well today and eating!! Much happer fish mommy now!

Back
Top Bottom