How to extend Python water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GallonsOfFun

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone know of an easier/cheaper way to extend a python water changer? Need about 10-15ft more length.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Go bungee jumping with it, should stretch real nice!
Or.. get similar diameter vinyl tubing from home depot.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I use vinyl tubing. Its not too expensive, and you can get connectors for a buck.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Go bungee jumping with it, should stretch real nice!
Or.. get similar diameter vinyl tubing from home depot.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha if I was killed by a python, I'd at least hope it was by the deadly snake, not tubing!

I use vinyl tubing. Its not too expensive, and you can get connectors for a buck.

Which connectors? Do you know what I should ask for?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449867720.267397.jpg

If they don't know what you're talking bout, just ask how you can connect to pieces of vinyl tubing... They should know though.

Go mine at Home Depot.

Will those connect it to the Python though? The Python connector is a little more complicated, no?

Connect the tubing to the python pieces, then use that coupler between the two loose ends of tubing in the middle. If this doesn't seem like working, please post pics of what you have so it can be puzzled out.

So I need to insert the vinyl tubing in between these two points in order to extend it. This is the only part of the Python I can separate the tubing at besides the part that connects to the faucet. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449944948.868197.jpg

Back
Top Bottom