How to stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarluva

Aquarium Advice Regular
i have a 65 gallon aquarium and its dimensions are 58x12.5x25. i want to stock it like a beautiful community aquarium. i want it to have a school of :fish1:. i want it to be colorful like yellow mollies and male guppies and gourami and colorfull fish like that. but it cant be agressive. also some cleaner :fish2:. i have a filter of an emperor 400.

I do not think that is a problem. You should read up on cycling and then see what fish are available in you area. There are many fish that fit the colorful and peaceful bill.

Tetras are a neat schooling fish. There's a lot of verity to choose from too. A pack of 15-20 cardinals or black neons are breath taking imo. There's also a lot of other options for schooling fish that can be gratifying as well. Cory's are neat and can be kept in numbers as well as oto's. Very satisfying to see them poking around in the tank and they also serve a very important part in any aquarium.

Is this good. I wanna have like 5 mollies 5 male guppies 20 glofish 10 ottos 1 dwarf gourami and 3 angelfish

Oscarluva said:
Is this good. I wanna have like 5 mollies 5 male guppies 20 glofish 10 ottos 1 dwarf gourami and 3 angelfish

Sounds fine. Just watch out for the extra angel, he could get bullied if two of them become a pair.

Back
Top Bottom