Hows my stock list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cmurphyswag

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Right now I have 1 German blue ram , 1 female Betta (temporary) , 1 green severum ( returning due too aggression) , 3 albino Cory , 6 long finned zebra daino, 1 banjo catfish, 6 ghost shrimp, 1 black kuhli loach, and 1 dwarf crayfish. It's a 55 gallon , whisper 60 filter and planning too get another filter. Now I'm pretty sure I have room once the beta is relocated and the severum is returned. Just wanna make sure im stocking we'll. Any suggestions for fish are welcome.

Kuhli loaches feel safer in groups, I recommend around 5. I don't know anything about rams or the corys but in my mental picture it seems ok lol. Idk about dwarf crays buy I had 3 blue crayfish a while back and they weren't very nice

The loach is actually a funny story. I was cleaning out the 55 that I had bought and I think the previous owner must have forgot about the little guy. He was in the substrate, was quite a suprise! I plan on getting more, my local LFS haven't had any in yet. Surprisingly the Dwarf and the fish mind there own. He's pretty docile for a crayfish. He only grows too about 2 inches.

Yeah, they really are. I've had no problems with him at all, except I did catch him munching on a very small Kuhli Loach, less then an inch. Ordered 3, caught him with one. I'm not sure if he killed it or if it died. But I haven't seen the other 2 since. I'm going to have to figure a way to find them. But yeah I'm really happy I found him. I was just taking the gravel out after I had drained it and seen a little tail wiggling around. I got the little guy out and put him in my 10 gallon tank at the time. :)

Back
Top Bottom