I am puzzled. Lost a fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree....Rams aren't really known to eat fish, unless they are fry size. :)

Have you checked for bones? Around the tank? Small fish like Neons and Otos decay pretty fast (like a few days).......and fish eating them speeds things up a bit too.

owkay. . ..this is becoming more mysterious and i bet it annoys you so much to loose more fish. . .

however. .. 2 of my ballon black mollies died because they were chased by 3 GBRs in my tank[not intersted in eating but just aggresive] but i found the bodies though. ..

still wondering bout ur bodiless deaths. . .it'll make sense if you kept some cleaning crew, but you dont right ???.. .hmmm .. .

bra_van_drakh said:
owkay. . ..this is becoming more mysterious and i bet it annoys you so much to loose more fish. . .

however. .. 2 of my ballon black mollies died because they were chased by 3 GBRs in my tank[not intersted in eating but just aggresive] but i found the bodies though. ..

still wondering bout ur bodiless deaths. . .it'll make sense if you kept some cleaning crew, but you dont right ???.. .hmmm .. .

It is bothering me to loose these fishes. what do you mean by cleaning crew? I have 1 remaining cat fish (otocinclus). It hat waht you mean? Any recommendations on the cleaning crew?

Back
Top Bottom