I can't believe it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adadkins1

Aquarium Advice Addict
I came home and went to look at how my CO2 was running. I looked in the tank and I couldn't find my female Betta. I started looking around the tank, nope she didn't jump. Then I looked and found that some how the strainer for my filter had fallen off?! I look and the poor girl was stuck half way up the intake. :bawl: I feel like such a dork, how do you not make sure your strainer is on tight.

Yeah, I was just discussing that with aqua_chem the other night. She was very small considering she was full grown. That is a Wally World Betta for ya, had her only half a year. What should I do to preserve my cycle?

No, I have no clue how long she had been in it. I feel so bad...but I have to try to keep my cycle going. It makes me seem like I have no feelings because it is like "My poor girl died! Now what to put in it...".

I agree with mfdrookie. Its about what makes you happy. Personally, I like my female more and I am thinking about sticking with females now.
Sorry about your other girl though. :(

I just knew males were bigger than females (most of the time), so I was wondering if it mattered.

I ended up getting a Crowntail Male. Will put some pics in the "New Acquisitions" area.

Back
Top Bottom