I could use some help....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mitche8359

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been wanting to get my 3 yr old son a tank for 'his' fish so I can get all the black tetras, black phantoms, etc out of 'my' tank. I thought a 20 long would be ideal for a tank in his room. Been looking for a used system locally though the paper, ebay and aquabid.

My first problem is I found a nice 50g complete set up relatively cheap though the auction still has several days. Would make a nice second tank for me. :roll:

My second problem is that I found a 90g complete set up for several hundred dollars that is a steal. Would make a nice third tank for me. :twisted: Did I mention the tank is planted and comes with some breeders? Including angels that I lost over the holiday time frame?

I'm about ready to call the wife and ask her how mad she's going to be at me when I bring home another tank(s).

I see no problems here :twisted:

Sounds like a typical week at my house. Did I ever mention how I got my handle? :roll:

TankGirl said:
I see no problems here :twisted:

Sounds like a typical week at my house. Did I ever mention how I got my handle? :roll:

Not that my brain will recall. Do tell...

I'm gonna try the stress relief tactic.. if one tank is so relacing to look at, then two must be twice as good.

When you keep getting more tanks, and more tanks, and finding good deals that you can't pass up, and you are a girl, they start calling you "tank girl."

If you have room for them, then go for it!

At least my wife has already told me "the next house we buy, will have a basement, and you can fill it with fish tanks if you want."

*cheer*

yeah see, we have a house with a basement and that's where my tank is... this tank would make a great addition.

BUGGERS!!! I called the guy and there's only 1 wpg on that tank!

Wonder how he manages all the plants.

Back
Top Bottom