I dont know if I have a problem or not.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dbouchard

Aquarium Advice Regular
Doing my water change this morning I noticed something tiny moving in the water.

im on week 3 of my fish in cycle so I inspect things fairly closely when im doing my waterchange.

so I quick got a magnifying glass from my sons magic kit rofl.....

its a zebra Danio fry :eek:

doesnt seem to me I should have them while cycling...

need to take a closer look and see if I have more....not sure what to do for the little guy....I wansnt looking to fry yet....was more just muddling through cycling the tank...

any help/advice would sure be appreciated!

Dee

Dbouchard said:
Doing my water change this morning I noticed something tiny moving in the water.

im on week 3 of my fish in cycle so I inspect things fairly closely when im doing my waterchange.

so I quick got a magnifying glass from my sons magic kit rofl.....

its a zebra Danio fry :eek:

doesnt seem to me I should have them while cycling...

need to take a closer look and see if I have more....not sure what to do for the little guy....I wansnt looking to fry yet....was more just muddling through cycling the tank...

any help/advice would sure be appreciated!

Dee

Let it be.... Depending of what other fish do you have in the tank, there is a good chance that the fry will be the snacks of the other fish. If you want to improve their chances to survive, add a dense plastic plant, or even better a natural moss....

But IMO let the nature to take its course.

Ill just let nature take its course, thanks for your advice

Dee

the baby still loves, I saw it this evening, I got a pic but its SOOO tiny and very barely visable in the tank

Lives too! lol....I guess nature might let this one live

img_1835628_0_ab59f074ed793204a61d9d438ae50ade.jpg

it was so hard to get a clear pic, but thats the best I could do, including glare from a book that was sitting on the table LOL

Dee

Back
Top Bottom