i had the wierdest dream last night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
like i did a water change and rearranged all the plants etc and they just started like burrowing in the sand and then like eating the sand and moving it to one side of the tank.... wierd

I had the dream that my cousin wanted to do a nice thing for my birthday, so while I was out she emptied the tank, cleaned everything with bleach and re-filled. When I came home, I noticed that the decorations were out of place, and when she told me what she did I started to freak out that my fish was going to die!
Good intentions + Fish tank = Disaster!

hmm normal dream memememe. i was dreaming that my fish had babies. and they all got eaten :oops:

Maybe normal dreams are later thought of as really happening. So would you really remember it was a dream? :roll:

I had a dream that I went on vacation for a long time and came back to tanks with hardly any water in them and all my fish were like decaying but they were still alive and there was this one that was like a hippo type thing and it was weird and slimy...weird...

LOL. I had exactly the same dream Punkymom. I was away in England for the last couple of weeks and I had a dream that I came back to find all my fish flapping around in filthy water with their scales coming off. Upside is that they'd all grown a lot, oh and that the tank had also grown, so that I was swimming around in it with the fish.

I think all aquarium-minded ppl have nightmares about finding their fish dead when they get home... Somehow this dream was much worse, though. The fish appeared to be suffering so much. Wish I could remember the rest of the dream. I'm sure there were some quite bizarre and funny elements to it...

I had a weird one last night.
I can't remember too much of it but I remember being in my room where the tank is and I cant recall who was in the kitchen (I think it was my dad) but I was inspecting my tank as I usually do and I saw some water dribbling out from the front right corner so I somehow lifted that side of the tank up so the water would go the other way and I proceeded to put aquarium silicon on the small hole and then I remembered it took a long time to dry (stupidity of dreams) so I just let it back down and few minutes later that side just smashed and water was going everywhere (I have a 55gal). I remember lifting it up again so the water would stop gushing out and screaming for help because it was so heavy and no one came to help me and eventually all of the water poured out and my Danios all dried up 8O

I was devistated :?

Dreams are weird
-Dan

i wonder if theres a dream maker 8O. lol theres a guy in heaven that makes up dreams :/

Back
Top Bottom