I have a question about adding a gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm new to the fish hobby. I have another tank a 10 gallon, I was going to set up and I am going to get a 40 gallon soon. What do y'all recommend. Putting the gourami and angels in the 10 gallon. I am learning, I lucked up and found y'all. The advice is helpful and I want to keep my fish happy.

I have 3 gold dust mollies, 2 sunshine mollies, 1 silver mollies, 1 gold mollies, 3 Dalmatian mollies 2 red wag platys, 2 Mickey Mouse, 2 angels, 1 honey gourami. I was not aware that I overstocked I will move some to the 10 gallon. What should I do?

I have 3 gold dust mollies, 2 sunshine mollies, 1 silver mollies, 1 gold mollies, 3 Dalmatian mollies 2 red wag platys, 2 Mickey Mouse, 2 angels, 1 honey gourami. I was not aware that I overstocked I will move some to the 10 gallon. What should I do?

Um wow, that's the a lot of Mollies! Lol. Um do you test the water? I advise you do water changes every other day ( 25%) to keep ammonia and nitrite down. Um.. I'd move the platies and the gourami over? I really don't know since non of those fish are really suited for a ten gallon :)

I was planning on getting a 40 gallon I wasn't planning on getting it until November but I will get it sooner. Who should stay in 20 ? Who should go to 40

Hm.
40g:
Angels
Mollies
Can do platies if you want

20g:
Honey gourami
What tetras have you got?
Platies if you wanted

Thanks for the great advice it was much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom