i just wanted to thank everyone here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
For all the help and advise. I have all my tanks up ad running great thanksto everyone here. Other then my 150 i cant seem to get it cycled. But we have a specilist coming sat with new canister filters and what not to help us out. I put in a order for gold nugget pleco. Is there any special things i need for him? Ive researched them and get mixed thoughts on there care so as i always do when google puts my brain in twist i ask all of you? Also the 55 that currently have my tiger oscar and jack that will be going to a 150 will turn into yet another african cichlid tank. But i want those lil guys that just say assorted africans. Lol. For my 150 would a common pleco have enough room?? Ok thank you guys again sooo much id prolly have al belly up fish by now if it werent for this fourm. Ive only lost 3 fish's outta all my tanks. 2 neons and a dg ( he died in the bag on the way home:-() so again thank you soo much

Back
Top Bottom