I know its probably a bad idea but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right on. Can you mix like albinos with green ones and stuff? Or is it better to stick with one type? The corys that is.

Corys can be very active. My pandas rarely sit still. When they do, it's only for a minute, then they dash around the tank chasing one another. Go ahead and mix varieties.

Corydoras

Above is a good cory cat link. It shows how to take care of them (It is really easy and you don't have to look anything up) but more importantly it has a list of species at the bottom. My favorite is skunk cory cats.

Well I got 5 corys.

1 bronze
2 albinos
2 I think they are bonds catfish or spotted im not sure.

Good for you. I love the little guys. It is probably spotted. They are more popular in the pet stores. Let me guess, you got them at petco or something (chainstore wise). Those are usually the most popular breeds. Now we need pics. :)

haha ya lets just say petco. (wal*mart) All the fish I have ever got from my local one have been fine and the 3 people that take care of the fish there actually know what they are doing lol.

I dont have the camera right now but here is a tank shot with my cell...

2la62o1.jpg

The white blur is one lol my cell wont focus through the water up close.

Back
Top Bottom