i little over the edge for me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The technology for changing a fixed amount of water with the flip of a lever already existed in the toilet! Tempting as it was, I could not figure out how to do it without making a sump
right tomk2...the toilet bowl uses gravity. so the sump would have to be above the tank water level to fill the tank up...hmmm...a large container of water near the roof...

tetrin said:
The technology for changing a fixed amount of water with the flip of a lever already existed in the toilet! Tempting as it was, I could not figure out how to do it without making a sump
right tomk2...the toilet bowl uses gravity. so the sump would have to be above the tank water level to fill the tank up...hmmm...a large container of water near the roof...
The gravity feed is the drain, not the new water supply. The new water supply is pressurized, or else you wouldn't be able to have a toilet upstairs. Now if you were feeding the new supply from an RO/DI resivoir, that's where the attic space comes in. :)

Back
Top Bottom