i little over the edge for me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
50-75% pwc with dechlorinated and temp-matched water...
amazing idea (if the water is indeed pure) for any fish (not from lake tang)...
want to know tomk2's (the auto-water-change guru) opinion on this... :mrgreen: ...

From another website:

"The aquarium doesn’t actually share a tank with the toilet, but you can guarantee there will be at least one visitor to your home who will be afraid to flush for fear of killing all the poor fish inside. And do you really want to have deal with that?"

OMG !!!!!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

just imagining the smell, the cleaning and the environment.
I just find it unsanitary and unhygienic

Its in the back i think, you can see it in the picture, looks like an overflow area.

that is the craziest thing i ever saw.. kind of gets the gears in my head moving..... hmmmm :wink:

I like the idea of a fish tank in the bathroom, but what's the ponit of having one you can't see while you are sitting down? :p It just doesn't make sense.

Well, the name should tip you off, it says AquariASS. No one would name a product they actually wanted to market that. I say it is all spoof. A well done spoof. A great spoof for an aquarium forum. But a spoof none the less. Plus you have to email someone for ordering info. I bet te spoof is revealed then. Anyone going to try?

Talloulou - not all of us sit down! :? At least not all the time.

Tetrin - LOL. Actually, when my Water change system was in the design and build phase, many people commented on ways to make the process either a one button function or even automatic and remote. There were fancy schematics and such. Then it was eloquently pointed out that new technology was really not needed. The technology for changing a fixed amount of water with the flip of a lever already existed in the toilet! Tempting as it was, I could not figure out how to do it without making a sump, and I had decided to go sumpless for a while. I'll just have to continue to do it the "hard" way :p
flushing your tank like a toilet, conceivable. Flushing your tank that IS a toilet, unbeleivable.

OH NO!!!!! I was showing my wife the link and my reply, and she says she has seen it on TV. Home and Garden channel or something. Well, I am speechless...

There appears to be a white pannel in the back. I'm betting it's not a filtration unit. Probably a false back.

Although it looks like it may have a regular tank for flushing in the rear, just looking at the size of the tank itself gives me pause.

The combo couldn't fit in a standard toilet tank footprint. Where does the filter go? I don't see any tubes for a canister in the tank. I have to believe it's a spoof.

*Fine print on bottom: aquarium supplies shipped separately.

Back
Top Bottom