I love my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swmmnglessons

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just wanted to take this moment to profess my love for my orange gourami. He has to be the sweetest fish ever! He's not timid at all and I'm sure that's because i have a 2 year old that never stops screaming at the top of his lungs. Every time I walk up to the tank, he swims right up and starts "kissing" my finger against the glass. I wish I could hug him! lol My new gourami was very timid at first, but he's been in the hospital tank in a very high traffic are so now he's not as bad. He gets a little curious if you bend down to look into the tank. When I first put him in with the orange one, the orangy started floating vertically, like he wanted to mate. Sort of a "Take me, I'm yours.." pose. So funny! Anyway, I just love my fish...my fiancee doesn't understand. He thinks I'm a weirdo.

hey do you have any photos of them to post? i have two lavander gouramis (the male is the tank bully) and two neon blue dwarfs that are much more timid. I do love them all too, though. I'll try to get some pics up.

LOL, it's not a crime to be that passionate about a hobby. It's a good thing, show's you care a lot. For the record, I have a Pearl Gourami & a Gold Gourami. The gold one is definitely the more active, the pearl one tends to be much more quiet and also, picky at mealtimes !

I, for one, will definitely be posting up more pics asap, just as soon as I get my friggin digital camera dilemma sorted, once & for all.

Back
Top Bottom