I need a cleaner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me neither. But my sister hogs our computer, so I just use this and keep the auto-correct on.

severum mama said:
xfactor6699, cories or kuhlis would make good tank mates for them. You don't necessarily need bottom feeders if you do regular gravel vacs and are careful to not overfeed.

+1

Do you guys think that the quality of PetChains will improve if they put locally owned shops out of business and effectively eliminate their competition? Where is the incentive for improvement then?[/QUOTE]

But what about those of us who don't have locally owned fish shops. That's what I'm saying. Like I'll never have any exotic fish unless I'm able to get them from there. And I can't order offline. It's my opinion that it would be good to have a selection. You don't have to agree.

Homedog: You did say plus one. So this isn't completely me.

My iPod is messing up. That was supposes to quote you, severum. I think it's something to do with the app.

Oh, and I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just trying to bring up a point that I think is important to consider.

even though that was a mess up, point taken, without my non chain pet store, no pink chacleus for me.. pet supplies plus however, cant sell them. bullcrap. on the thread.. try cories.. best in gropus of 4 or 5 or try a bristlenose pleco.

Maybe what we're saying is that either there need to be more locally owned fish stores, or our large chain stores need better selection. IMO, I think I'm a bigger fan of the first option, since it's just a better experience, and the fish are (hopefully) being cared for by someone that does care!

Homedog98 said:
Maybe what we're saying is that either there need to be more locally owned fish stores, or our large chain stores need better selection. IMO, I think I'm a bigger fan of the first option, since it's just a better experience, and the fish are (hopefully) being cared for by someone that does care!

I wish I had a locally owned fish store that gave a hoot. The goldfish tank was so filthy that you could barely see the fish and the piranha hid as soon as I came within five feet of the tank. That may just be piranhas, but it seemed terrified of humans.

Bettababe1011 said:
I wish I had a locally owned fish store that gave a hoot. The goldfish tank was so filthy that you could barely see the fish and the piranha hid as soon as I came within five feet of the tank. That may just be piranhas, but it seemed terrified of humans.

Ya, but I know that severum mama and HN1 care! I guess I could technically call them a LFS... They're close enough... I just need to earn the $ to actually BUY something from them.

Back
Top Bottom